Twitter Chat: The impact of digital on Management methods : Relive the debate!
Over the last few years, the digital has created a new revolution within the companies: jobs, the organization, our management have been modified. Faced with this disruption, how can management be the same? Management has changed so much that it is unrecognizable.
By the way, what exactly is a Twitter Chat?
To refresh your memories, it’s a debate organized on a specific theme, during which participants answer questions from a moderator (OCTAVE Program) using a predefined hashtag (#OCTAVE2017). Octave Program followers (that’s you), can join in with the conversation by asking questions or answering the guests.
For over an hour, our experts shared their opinions on the way digital transforms our relationship with knowledge and power, if digital has brought generations together or driven them further apart. They also explained in what way digital is a challenge for businesses and suggested digital initiatives that can help to enhance/revolutionize management.
We had the privilege to collect opinions of:
– Sébastien Turbot @sturbot : Making Sense of Tomorrow | Culture(s) & Content Curator @TBWA @auditoire@wise_tweets | Contributor @forbes | Prof @sciencespo #education#socialgood
– Dominique Turcq @dorcq : Eager to understand the future of managing talents Founder of @Boostzone Author of The Augmented Management http://is.gd/mgmQaG boostzone.fr
– Isabelle Rey-Millet @isareym : DG d’Ethikonsulting, author of « Management Game, les nouvelles règles du jeu pour redonner le sourire aux managers » http://ethikonsulting.com/
– Craig Wing @wingnuts123 : Futurist/Entrepreneur. Ex-Head of Small Biz GoogleZA. 4 companies, 2 patents. WEF Shaper, Tutu Fellow, Ashoka Changemaker. M&G:Top 200 under 35,Destiny Mag:40under40 craigwing.com
– Christine Descamps @cdsbrand1 : Founder of CDS Brand Consulting : EVE & OCTAVE Programs and expert in branding for Investisseurs & Partenaires
In order to relive the debate, inspire you, find new solutions or just learn new things about it, we invite you to browse the Moment on Twitter.
Share this Post